October 25, 2018 – ParkMobile recently announced the launch of ParkMobile 360, a next generation management platform that enables clients to optimize parking inventory across multiple locations, manage rates in real-time, and analyze results.
ParkMobile 360 includes a number of innovative features, including:
- Intuitive Calendar-Based Interface: Access daily and weekly views of recurring rates and policies, making it easy to visually see all paid parking, no parking and free parking rate structures.
- Rate Creator: Quickly add, change and update rates for all parking locations. The ParkMobile 360 rate engine supports all rate types, from simple flat rate structures to complex multi-tiered rates. Users have the ability to set when these rates are available, the time selection options customers will see, and the maximum duration is for each session.
- Event Override: Setup single or multi-day events that override the standard parking policies. This can be used for concerts, sporting events, parades, holidays, construction and more.
- Policy Management Across Locations: Easily move policies from one location to another and group locations with the same rate structure.
- Rate Tester: Before pushing out single or multiple rate changes, ParkMobile 360 allows a user to test the updated rate structures, ensuring they are working properly and avoiding potential customer service issues.
- Audit Log: Comprehensive audit trail of who made changes to parking rates/policies and when they were made.
- Role based access and approvals: Manage access and permissions for all active users. ParkMobile 360 allows for full administrative access as well as read-only access for users who will not be making changes to rates and policies.
- Bulk Event Upload: Ability to quickly upload a spreadsheet with a full calendar year of events and rates.
Already in use by several private operators and municipalities, the initial response to ParkMobile 360 has been extremely positive. “We have been very impressed with ParkMobile 360,” said Jillian Cooper, Sr. Manager of Transition Services Preferred Parking Service, LLC. “It’s easy-to-use and makes it possible for us to efficiently manage our inventory and get a full view of our business.”
“We are excited to officially unveil ParkMobile 360,” said Jon Ziglar, CEO of ParkMobile. “We have spent the past two years working closely with our clients to deliver the most comprehensive self-service platform in the industry. Our goal is to provide parking operators and municipalities with the right tools to proactively manage their assets, make smarter decisions and improve business results. This current release of ParkMobile 360 is just the beginning. We are actively building out additional functionality that will expand into charging and other mobility services. Our aim is to make ParkMobile 360 the standard for the industry.”
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America, helping millions of people easily find and pay for parking and charging on their mobile device. The company’s technology is used in over 3,000 locations across the country, including 7 of the top 10 cities as well as college campuses, airports and stadiums. People can use ParkMobile solutions to quickly pay for on-street and garage parking without having to use a meter or kiosk. Additionally, ParkMobile offers parking reservations at stadium venues for concerts and sporting events. ParkMobile has been named to the Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, ACG Georgia Fast 40 and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Pacesetter list. Additionally, the company won 2018 Stevie Awards for Most Innovative Tech Company and Best Integrated Mobile Experience. For more information, visit ParkMobile.io or @ParkMobile on Twitter.