Online Course: Parking Enforcement: What You Need to Know!
Level: Foundational/basic course
About the course: Designed for new and experienced parking enforcement officers and other interested parking professionals, this course addresses the roles, qualities, and daily challenges parking enforcement officers face. The reasons why the parking officer needs to know the why’s behind enforcement as well as address and identify available resources.
- Recognize aspects of an effective parking enforcement officer, including the various roles and challenges.
- Describe the qualities of an effective parking enforcement officer.
- Explain typical parking ordinances and the rationale for enforcement.
- Illustrate ways to handle conflict, including appropriate safety considerations.
- Review the various supporting resources available for enforcement officers.
Thinking of applying to become a CAPP? Successful completion of this course earns 1.5 points towards the professional development portion of the CAPP application requirements. or 1.5 points on the CAPP Recertification Recordkeeping Form, Program Type 5.
Course Credits: 1.5 CAPP Points
Time to complete: About 1.5 hours (Self-paced: start, stop, exit, and return at any time. Course is available for six months from the date of purchase.)
Cost: IPMI Members: $69, Non members: $119
Questions? Need assistance? Contact email@example.com.