IPI’s CAPP Credential Program
IPI’s CAPP Credential Program Marks Largest Class of Graduates
CAPP is respected worldwide as leading credential for parking professionals
(LAS VEGAS – July 2, 2015) The International Parking Institute (IPI) announced the 2015 graduates of the CAPP parking credential program at the IPI Conference & Expo in Las Vegas this week.
The 55 CAPP graduates–the largest class in the program’s history–come from private and public, U.S. and international parking organizations at universities, cities, airports, corporations, technology providers, consultants, and transportation authorities.
Speaking for the CAPP Class of 2015, Jaime Windfont, CAPP, regional vice president of operations, Winpark Management, Houston, said, “It is fitting that the Class of 2015 is the largest in the history of the program because we are a diverse and dynamic group representing the varied nature of the growing parking industry. The CAPP program offers much to its students, from outstanding training in all things parking to a wealth of networking experiences with ‘CAPPmates.’ We not only gained a significant amount of knowledge but we created new and enduring friendships along the way. We are proud to be the CAPP graduating class of 2015!”
CAPP is the parking profession’s most well-respected credential. Candidates earn the credential after completing a rigorous program developed by IPI in partnership with the University of Virginia. Candidates may participate in seminars and workshops on such topics as parking design, rehabilitation and maintenance; finance, revenue control and auditing; on- and off-street parking enforcement and adjudication; leadership and management; and media relations.
Recent changes to the program have expanded the number of pathways for candidates to earn the credential and the exam is now administered at convenient testing centers located throughout the U.S. and globally. More information may be obtained in the CAPP Candidate Handbook, which may be downloaded free here.
Graduates of the 2015 CAPP Program, alphabetically:
• Sherry Aytes, CAPP, LEXPARK, Lexington, Ky.
• Steve C. Bartley, CAPP, Republic Parking System, Nashville, Tenn.
• Steven Bergin, CAPP, City of Richmond, Va.
• Bruce Campbell, CAPP, City of Kansas City, Miss.
• Ben Carpenter, CAPP, City of Phoenix, Ariz.
• Nicole Chinea, CAPP, Texas Medical Center, Houston, Texas
• Ted Civil, CAPP, PSX, Inc., Tampa, Fla.
• Bill Conner, CAPP, Pittsburgh Parking Authority, Pittsburgh, Pa.
• Marlene Cramer, CAPP, University Police, Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, Calif.
• Thomas E. Curtis, CAPP, Platinum Parking LLP, Houston, Texas
• Dennis Delaney, CAPP, University of Texas at Austin Parking & Transportation Services, Austin, Texas
• Harry J. Delgado, Ed.S., CAPP, New Brunswick Parking Authority, New Brunswick, N.J.
• Darren Downey, CAPP, The Forks North Portage, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
• David C. Dryer, P.E., CAPP, City of Madison, Wis.
• Linsey Duett, CAPP, The University of Texas at Austin Parking & Transportation Services, Austin, Texas
• Johnnie Eastwood, CAPP, East Carolina University Parking & Transportation Services, Greenville, N.C.
• Dan Fortinberry, CAPP, ParkSmart, Toldedo, Ohio
• Rob Fries, CAPP, City of Virginia Beach, Va.
• Zack Harmeyer, CAPP, Walker Parking, Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
• Thomas Hartley, CAPP, Parking & Transportation, Florida International University, Miami, Fla.
• Irma Henderson, CAPP, University of California Riverside Transportation, Parking & Fleet Services, Riverside, Calif.
• Johnnie L. Hogue Jr., CAPP, SP+, Richmond, Va.
• Neill Hurley, CAPP, Walker Parking Consultants, Houston, Texas
• Michael J. Hurrlee, CAPP, Sentry Control Systems, Inc., Frederick, Md.
• Adam Isen, CAPP, Parking Solutions, Xerox, Indianapolis, Ind.
• Michael Jacobs, MPA, CAPP, Off-Street Parking, City of Portalnd, Bureau of Transportation, Portland, Ore.
• Mark Jameson, CAPP, Managing Director, Absolute Parking Solutions, New Zealand
• Jerry Keeth, CAPP, Meter Operations, City of Houston Parking Management, Houston, Texas
• Matthew Kennedy, CAPP, City of Duluth, Minn.
• Lynne Lancaster, CAPP, City of Richmond, Va.
• Daniel J. Lassiter, CAPP, Business Development, Allpro Parking, Buffalo, N.Y.
• Mark Lyons, CAPP, City of Sarasota, Sarasota, Fla.
• Tamera J. Marberry, CAPP, City of San Antonio – Aviation Department, San Antonio, Texas
• Rob Maroney, CAPP, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
• Douglas Mayhew, CAPP, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colo.
• Malisa Mccreedy, AICP, CAPP, CNU-A, SP+, Portland, Ore.
• Andrea McNeil-Wilson, CAPP, Bylaw Enforcement, City of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
• Raymond Mensah, MBA, MPA, CAPP, Parking & Transportation Services, University of South Florida, Tampa, Fla.
• Bart Neu, CAPP, City of Norfolk, Va.
• Michelle Porter, CAPP, Parking & Transportation Services, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
• Adam Raffle, CAPP, Raffle Parking Company, LLC, Houston, Texas
• Kevin P. Rowald, CAPP, The University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
• Joseph Sciulli, CAPP, CHANCE Management Advisors, Inc., Philadelphia, Pa.
• Rodney Slaughter, CAPP, Parking & Sustainable Transportation, Yale New Haven Health System, New Haven, Conn.
• Paul D. Smith, CAPP, The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, Texas
• Ron Steedly, CAPP, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
• Andrew Stewart, CAPP, University of California Riverside, Riverside, Calif.
• Sher Vang, CAPP, Cornerstone Parking Group, Inc., Minneapolis, Minn.
• Russell E. Vardiman, CAPP, Summa Health System, Akron, Ohio
• Sam Veraldi, CAPP, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Raleigh, N.C.
• Jaime Windfont, CAPP, Winpark Management, Houston, Texas
• Alesia M. Woods, CAPP, University of California, Berkeley Parking & Transportation, Berkeley, Calif.
• Thomas W. Woznick, CAPP, City of Milwaukee, Wis.
• Rachel E. Yoka, CAPP, LEED AP BD-C, International Parking Institute, Alexandria, Va.
• Christopher Zachritz, CAPP, Parking Administrator, City of West Palm Beach, Fla.
The International Parking Institute is the world’s largest association representing parking professionals and the parking industry.parking.org.
# # #
CAPP Program Contact: