IPI Announces Results of Board of Directors Election
Today the International Parking Institute (IPI) announced the results of the general election for the IPI Board of Directors.
From a slate of 24 candidates, IPI membership elected new members to the 2015-2017 IPI Board of Directors. The seven elected individuals beginning their two-year terms on July 1 are:
• Bridgette Brady, CAPP, Cornell University
• Wanda Brown, MBA, UC Davis Medical Center
• Rick Decker, CAPP, Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport
• Laurens Eckelboom, Parkmobile USA, Inc.
• Michael Klein, CAPP, Albany Parking Authority
• Gary Means, CAPP, Lexington & Fayette County Parking Authority
• David Onorato, CAPP, Public Parking Authority of Pittsburgh
These volunteer leaders will assume their roles at the conclusion of the upcoming IPI Conference & Expo June 29 – July 2 in Las Vegas, Nevada. They join continuing Board of Directors:
• Liliana Rambo, CAPP, Houston Airport Systems
• Kim Jackson, CAPP, Princeton University
• Allen Corry, CAPP, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
• Irena Goloschokin, T2 Systems, Inc.
• Daniel Kupferman, CAPP, Walker Parking Consultants
• John Schmid, Propark America
• Brian D. Shaw, CAPP, Stanford University
• Roamy R. Valera, CAPP, SP+
“The strength of IPI is due to the remarkable involvement of our members who step up and assume leadership responsibilities for the organization on top of their careers. We thank them for their service which contributes greatly to advancing the parking profession,” said Executive Director Shawn Conrad, CAE.
IPI is the largest association of parking professionals and the parking industry. For more information, visit parking.org.