2020 Leadership Summit: Parking & Mobility Re-Imagined
October 6, 7 & 8
1:00 pm ET - 5:30 pm ET
More than 400 leaders in the field are already signed up. What are you waiting for?
IPMI Members $129; Non-members $229.
Team pricing: $249 for five members!
Already Registered? Be on the lookout for an email on Friday, October 2. We’ll be sending you the full digital event guide with links to each individual zoom session.
A Virtual Experience
A Virtual Experience
IPMI has re-imagined our annual Leadership Summit in a whole new way. Our virtual experience will include everything you love about the summit in year's past — top-notch education on leadership development and industry-specific topics, networking and collaboration with your expanding network, including subject-matter experts, and peers. As a virtual event, we will offer a broader range of education that leaders need now, more than ever. We will use video and social opportunities, too!
A New Experience, A Different Summit
Our world has forever changed - and our industry faces disruption on a grand scale. IPMI has opened registration to the industry at large this year.
This signature event, typically limited to 100 in person attendees, has been transformed to a virtual experience. Now more than ever, we need up-and-coming pros as well as seasoned veterans — leaders at every level — to stay at the top of their game. So we are breaking the mold, moving beyond the 100 - to make sure every leader in the field has access to this event and the expertise and connections that come with it.
Our Partners support the Summit.
Our amazing community of experts, volunteer speakers, and partners make this event possible. Get in front of more than 300 industry pros and leaders. A few opportunities remain to sponsor and support the event:
- Closing Keynote Sponsor (single opportunity)
- Virtual BYOD Happy Hour Sponsor (one opportunity)
CAPP and Pricing
It's really affordable - on purpose. Team discount available - just $249 for five team members.
Apply for CAPP scholarship funds to attend, and earn or maintain your CAPP. Event earns attendees 6 CAPP points.
Member pricing is $129 per attendee, or $229 for those who haven't joined the IPMI community (yet).
Want to bring your whole team? Register UP TO FIVE team members from the same member organization for $249. Talk to us.
Two Education Tracks
Two Critically Important Education Tracks
This year's RE-IMAGINE event will include two specific educational tracks to choose from, Building Resilient Leaders and Essential Industry Knowledge. You don't have to miss out on a single session - we will record and share with participants after the event, so you can revisit your favorite sessions or watch the ones you didn't attend live at a later date.
Education & Skills You Need Now
Sessions are live and interactive - to make sure you get the content you need now. Here's a snapshot of topics covered in these two critically important tracks:
- Urgent Issues at the Curb: COVID-19 Response, Shared Public Spaces & Public Safety
- Transformation Isn’t a Future Event, It’s a Present-day Activity
- Navigating Legal Minefields in a Time of Crisis
- Planning for an Uncertain Future - Industry Response, Crisis Management, and Lessons Learned
- Self Respect: The Foundation of Leadership
- Network like a BOSS
- Managing Up, Down, and Sideways - Strategies, Tactics, and Takeaways
- Reinventing Cities: Trends, Challenges, and the Role of Mobility Services
- How Authentic Concern Drives Good Business
- Building and Achieving Resilience in the Face of Adversity
- Leading Through Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous Times
- Leading from Where You Are: Young Professional Panel
Breakout Session topics include:
- Blue Sky: What's Next in Tech (Moderated and Sponsored by PayByPhone Technologies)
- Best Practices in Operations
- Managing Teams Under Stress
- Building the Future: Changes & Adaptations in Parking Design (Moderator and Sponsored by DESMAN)